DS3 is the perfect solution if you like to work with samples, loops, hotcues and FX in Traktor Pro 2. The device has 12 extra large keys with a perfect tactile feeling to fire samples and for convenient access to 8 hotcues and all the transport functions.
4 multifunctional encoders give you a quick control to various deck, loop and FX parameters. A display shows all the values on the device so you don’t have to look at the screen all the time. You can switch the device to each of the 4 decks by dedicated buttons in a fast way. Last but not least there are special loop recorder and browser sections. About 1200 assignments gives this little box an enormous power for your performance.
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo 2 in version 2.1.1 or higher are shipped with the controller
- USB interface – class compliant / no driver necessary
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Controls up to four decks – easy switching between deck A-B-C-D on the fly
- Supports track deck & sample deck mode with easy switching between the modes
- 4 multifunctional encoders – access to all FX and important deck + loop parameters
- Dedicated FX assign buttons for quick switching to the 4 FX busses
- Detailed control of all sample slot parameters by 4 encoders
- Browser section with encoder, view and favorite buttons (with additional tree navigation)
- Loop recorder section with encoder and two buttons
- 12 extra large buttons for sample trigger and hotcue access
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 31 LED’s + 2-digit display to show various informations by feedback data from computer
- About 750 commands – all free to reassign
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro/Duo 2 (as of version 2.1.1) or software which allows
user assignments of continuous parameters (CC) and note commands.
- 250 Euro (incl. VAT)