Virsyn are happy to announce the totally revised Version 2 of iVoxel and the release of Addictive microSynth 1.1 with support for AKAI SynthStation 25.
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder – the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists – one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
The pitch follower and automatic tuning let you sing correct to a selectable scale. See the new Version in action on this YouTube video…
New in version 2
- Realtime pitch following.
- Automatic tuning correction to selectable scale.
- Polyphonic sequencer.
- Voxel editing.
- Hi-end Reverb.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections and Background Audio.
- Support for Korg’s Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST).
- Publish recordings online with the SoundCloud audio platform.
- Many more things and bugfixes.