Let’s face it: Shift happens. That’s why Waves created InPhase, the ultimate phase correction plugin for phase shift treatment, phase alignment and complex phase manipulation tasks.
Phasing can occur throughout the production process:
- In recording, when multiple signals are combined: Like individual drum mics and overheads; guitar amps and DIs; and sources recorded with more than one microphone.
- In mixing, when phasing issues that weren’t addressed during recording need to be corrected.
- In mastering, when the final stereo mix has phasing problems.
To help you restore phase coherence, InPhase features high resolution dual waveform displays; phase shift filters with adjustable frequency and Q; and an intuitive correlation meter which shows you just how much your tracks are in—or out of phase. You can move your waveforms manually or using the delay control, and even align them in relation to a sidechain input. InPhase includes mono, stereo, and dedicated live components, plus InPhase LT, a simplified version that gives you easy access to creative phase manipulation.
Phasing can cause drops in volume and wreak havoc on your frequency response and stereo image; InPhase gives you the power to get your tracks back on track.
- Dual waveform displays update in real time according to processing
- Move waveforms manually along the timeline
- Align tracks in relation to an external sidechain input
- Pure delay control to compensate for timing differences
- Phase shift curve window shows users the phase shift curve across the frequency line
- Correlation meter shows how much tracks are in or out of phase
- Mono and stereo components, and dedicated live components
- InPhase LT with simplified controls also available