With its unprecedented fusion of synthesis and acoustic instruments, the new-generation Roland JUPITER has changed the way we play, react to, and feel a keyboard. By combining the supreme expression of the JUPITER-80 with the portability of the JUNO series, the new JUPITER-50 brings SuperNATURAL sound and pro performance to every stage and studio.
- Stunning SuperNATURAL sounds powered by Roland’s most advanced sound engine
- Portable design, 76-note weighted keyboard
- Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive colour-coded buttons and sliders
- Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
- Pro-quality multi-effects and high-quality reverb
- Expressive performance controllers, including D-Beam, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
- USB Song Player/Recorder
- USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and JUPITER-50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR
The JUPITER-50 houses all of the SuperNATURAL acoustic sounds found in the flagship JUPITER-80 (with Behaviour Modelling) as well as many of the JUPITER-80’s SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones and Live Sets. You can conveniently import the JUPITER-80’s Live Sets and Synth Tones into the JUPITER-50 via USB memory key. To achieve the same supreme quality as the JUPITER-80, the JUPITER-50 employs the identical analogue components as its big brother, including the D/A converter.
Essential Sounds Onboard
The JUPITER-50 is packed with over 1,500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones, plus over 70 SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments, each with its own dedicated sound engine. Chose, stack, and edit any combination of four Tones to create custom Live Sets.
• For stage performers — A treasure trove of essential stage sounds is packed into the JUPITER-50, anchored by Roland’s famous SuperNATURAL piano and electric pianos. Authentic organs are included as well, derived from the acclaimed VK organ sound engine. A dedicated button provides instant access to rotary effects.
• For synth lovers — Choose from over 1,500 SuperNATURALsynthesizer tones and stack four of them to create a powerful Live Set. Classic synthesizer tones are onboard the JUPITER-50, including analoguefavourites such as the Roland SH and JUPITER brass, plus digital sounds from the D-50, JD-800, and the Fantom. Combine these synthesizer tones with the SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments to create your own expressive, modern sounds.
• For film composers — Expressive classical and ethnic instruments are at your immediate access including erhu, sitar, flamenco guitar, timpani and oboe. Thanks to the BehaviourModelling technology, the JUPITER-50 translates your keyboard performance into the unique musical nuances of each modelled instrument.