Sugar Bytes have just released a new bass synthesizer called Cyclop. Touching down in the future of music with the most seriously fun bass synth in the universe. Breaking the mould and far beyond the mainstream, Cyclop delivers some of the hardest bass your subwoofer has ever played.
Fathomless wave generation and modulation possibilities giving you an arsenal of infinitely twistable sounds that will cut through any mix. Pushing the envelope and sporting the latest super hi-fidelity Sugar Bytes DSP algorithms already championed by top producers across the globe. Creating complex sounds can be arduous, not any more. Cyclop brings a host of complex functions to your fingertips, making some of the most intricate routing and modulation as easy as 1, 2, 3. Ladies and gentlemen, the bass has landed and the air has left the building… Get Cyclop and prepare to smash the establishment.
– New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob.
– FX-Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob.
– 6 Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor
– 10 state of the art Filter types, plus vowel mode.
– Routing Module for Synth / Filter patching, including Overdrive.
– Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow.
– Recommended by BoysNoize, Skrillex, Peaches, Modeselektor, SiriusMo, Mouse on Mars, Biohazard.
– Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists.
– Cyclop comes as standalone application and VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Price: 119€ / 139$