This week Serato updated Serato DJ and added support for the Reloop Terminal Mix 2 and 4 DJ controllers. The DJ software is being included with the controllers. It even includes the powerful video plug-in Serato Video which is offered as a free download. The Serato DJ software will be available for download via www.serato.com as of now.
- Dedicated 4-deck control for an advanced and creative mixing experience.
- Extensive FX bundle by industry-leading plug-in manufacturer iZotope (delay, echo, ping pong delay, reverb, phaser, flanger, distortion, high pass, low pass and a combined filter).
- Assign and trigger up to 8 cue points and loops as well as 6 samples across 4 banks
- Flexible MIDI assignment for custom mappings as desired.
- Authentic vinyl feel and track control within Serato DJ thanks to the Terminal Mix’s exclusive high-resolution XXL jog wheels.
- Record your live DJ sets with ease using the dedicated new integrated recorder
- Power your Terminal Mix with just a single USB cable for a true Plug & Play experience. It couldn’t be easier to get straight into the mix!
- Tight and direct Serato DJ integration: The Terminal Mix series was developed in close collaboration with Serato to realize the best possible controller integration for the Serato DJ software.
- Updated Sample Banks with up to 6 slots and a new synchronisation feature to add new dimensions to your live mixes.
- Extensive loop options.
- A full version of Serato Video SL
Reloop Terminal Mix 4 Showcase
In the video below DJ Abuze demonstrates the versatile performance possibilities of Terminal Mix 4 and Serato DJ in this new Reloop showcase. Get inspired for your own showcase!
Related: Gearjunkies Terminal Mix 4 review