Tone2 Audiosoftware are proud to announce the release of the Saurus 1.1 update, including several feature enhancements and fixes. The 1.1 update is free for all Saurus customers.
Saurus takes the high regarded analog sound from the past into the unlimited digital realm, fusing them together with a user interface that invites to tweak and a multitude of unique sound sculpting tools, exclusive to Saurus. All without placing heavy demands on your CPU or budget.
* Arpeggiator patterns can now be saved & loaded.
* Added 42 additional arpeggiator patterns.
* Selecting patches by clicking on the arrows is supported now.
* Included 14 demo sounds of the Analog soundset.
* Gatekeeper support (Mac)
* Help PDF can be opened from GUI (Mac)
* Windows 8 support for 64 bit versions.
* Enhanced sound of boost.
* Enhanced sound of 24dB filter.
* Enhanced sound of feedback.
* Enhanced sound of sync.
* Enhanced sound of unison in poly16 mode.
* Enhanced sound of OSC noise.
* Enhanced Legato.
* More punchy sound.
* Slightly enhanced shape of volume envelope.
* Improved installers.
* Many other minor enhancements.
* Removed demo voice.
* Demo time has been extended to 20 min.
* Init patch is now available in demo.
* Fixed a memory leak.
* Fixed a rarely appearing problem with hanging notes.
* Sustain pedal.
* Fixed a subtle click which could happen with allSoundOff in 44 khz.
* Fixed incorrect labels of LFO waveforms.
* Some fixes in list selectors.
More information is available at www.tone2.com