Tek’it Audio has announced the release of APC punk console synthesizer version 1.4. APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates “low-fi” sound, re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. This update come with improved filters, a new user mod, 4 new presets and many other improvements.
Changes in APC 1.4
- Added LFO to Filter user MOD.
- Added 4 new presets.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Filters, improved CPU.
- GUI Updated support URL.
- SETUP Added default bank fxb.
- SETUP Added uninstall icon.
- SETUP Windows 8 compatibility.
- SETUP other small improvements.
- User Manual updated.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
- DEMO Added the new nagscreen.
A demo version of “APC punk console” is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows. The full version is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for only 15 EUR / 19 USD.