The Mathew Lane DrMS spatial processor plugin is now available as AAX Native 64 plugin for Avid ProTools 11, for Mac and PC. DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/RTAS/AU/VST plugin, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production – going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
DrMS spatial processor version 4 features
• Native AAX64/RTAS/AU32/AU64/VST32/VST64 plugin for OSX & Windows
• MS encoding & decoding
• Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width
• Mastering grade filters
• Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
• Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
• Full mono compatibility
• Built in preset management system – exchange presets between hosts and platforms
• Presets to help you get started – real world presets designed by Dylan ‘3D’ Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen)
• Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision
• Smart MCU control surface layout
DrMS v4 is available for only 99 euro ex. VAT at Mathew Lane. A 14-day iLok Demo License period can be requested via the Mathew Lane website.
DrMS v4 AAX Native 64 is a free upgrade for all DrMS v3 & v4 customers. For DrMS v1 and v2 users, an upgrade path to DrMS v4 is offered for only 49 euro ex. VAT.