CONDUCTR is an Ableton Live controller for iPad. And it’s also a whole new approach to software control devices for touch surfaces, based on functionality, adaptability and intuitivity. CONDUCTR is highly customizable because it is designed to cover each artist needs. It is not just another controller: it is a reflection of its owner’s creativity. And just like any artist’s creativity, CONDUCTR will evolve within time, growing with new preset modules that you will be able to add to your own configuration in order to make it even more YOU. MADE BY MUSICIANS FOR MUSICIANS.
• 4 different view modes: 4, 3, 2 or 1 views on screen.
• View modes can be changed on the fly according to any momentary need.
• Each view can contain 1 module.
• Modules can be changed on any view while playing.
• Clear and simple clips grid with scene side launchers and both individual tracks and master stop buttons.
• Simply drag the grid with two fingers to find the clips you are looking for!
• Clip and loop evolution bars.
• SHIFT mode to give you fast access to tracks and Master Volume and Mute.
• LINK function to hook up the Clip module and the Mixer module’s horizontal touch scroll.
• Clear and simple control of each track’s Volume and Mute.
• Smart faders.
• High-resolution clip peak meters with ultra-low latency.
• SHIFT mode for fast access to each track’s Pan smart crossfader and Solo and Record buttons.
• LOCK/UNLOCK Master Volume function.
• Track’s volume LIMITER function.
• LINK function to hook up the Mixer Module and the Clip Module’s views.
• Clear and simple Module including: Master Volume, Cue Volume, A/B Crossfader, and transport controls.
• Create as many User Modules as you want.
• Each User Module can contain up to 5 parameter controllers from any device on any track featured in your Ableton Live set.
• 4 different control interfaces: faders, crossfaders, buttons and quantized scales.
• User Modules can be created on the fly by surfing and selecting any of your set’s parameters on the iPad or through the LEARN feature.
• User Modules can be quickly edited at any time, even while playing.
• RESET feature: create parameter’s values memories and recover them whenever you want.
• Add any parameter to any User Module by simply moving it on your desktop software set.
• Control different User Module parameters depending on how many fingers you use anywhere on the screen.
• Impulse and acceleration detection system.
• Automatic snap to 0 dB and silence.
• Upcoming new System Modules.