Abeem Live Technologies has released Rack Performer 1.0, pro-audio software for live performance, sound design and real-time audio processing. Plug your guitar, your keyboard, your microphone, or even all at once, add any number of effects or instruments and connect them the way you like. You are ready to perform!
This is a high-level modular environment hosting VST plugins and internal modules (over 100 and counting), with MIDI support, multi-channel audio I/O and internal processing, complete automatic patch-delay compensation, sample accurate sequencing, low jitter and latency.
As a platform dedicated to stage performance, Rack Performer helps the live musician at every step from the rehearsal to the concert.
Rack Performer supports VST plug-ins (effects and instruments) and thanks to its collection of included internal modules you can perform right away. All MIDI Controllers are supported (keyboards, pedals, knob and fader boxes, etc) and the Quick MIDI Map feature allows you to configure them in a flash.With Virtual Screens and Multiple monitors support there is no overlapping windows and all interfaces remain accessible at all time. Pre-listen and cue sounds using Dedicated monitoring channels and Any-point monitoring. Perform in real-time with ultra-low control latency, and process Multi-channel audio inputs and outputs, using ASIO, DirectSound or MME drivers.
- In Patch mode, load and connect any number of effects and instruments
- Create patches easily and smoothly in a fast OpenGL-rendered patcher
- A large choice of built-in modules is available, with various mixing and processing effects, filters and many more
- VST plugins are fully supported, including MIDI sequencers and MIDI effects
- All connection schemes are possible, like multi-channel and side-chain routings
- Most internal modules support multi-channel streams (up to 7:1) on their inputs and outputs
- In Edit mode the application interface is full-screen without scrolling or overlapping windows
- Dispatch all module interfaces on up to 8 virtual screens, each holding its own rack of modules
- Select GUI wrappers to build custom control surfaces to focus only on important parameters
- Modules have their own presets bank where their state and configuration can be stored and recalled at will
- Quick MIDI controller mapping supports advanced types like 14bit CC and NRPN, along with mapping curves
- Easily create keyboard splits, layers and merges or transpose notes on the fly by using the provided MIDI effects
- Incoming MIDI events can be filtered by type at three levels: per MIDI input device, per input channel or ultimately per module
- High-precision sample-accurate engine allows for low jitter and ultra tight control and synchronization
- Events sequencing, automation and processing is completely sample-accurate from end to end. All nuances of the performance are more faithfully conveyed, recorded and reproduced
- Full sample accuracy also permits to have a complete patch delay compensation (PDC) that is not merely limited to delaying audio signals as all controls events are properly aligned
- Scene Snapshots are an original way to save and recall any instant of the performance in a flash
- Allocate dedicated audio output channels for audio monitoring, ideal to cue sounds on headphones before playing them
- Complete multi-channel real-time audio recording support. The recorder can stream to disk any number of channels from any point(s) in the patch
- Transport bar with auto-hide and a very slim design keeps all synchronization and master clock controls always accessible
- Use the Live Sync and Full Slave synchronisation modes to lock to external master clocks, using any standard protocol
- Synchronize to any source exactly like a DJ would do, with the manual sync controls, including Tap Tempo, Sync-to-Push and tempo skew
- High-level modular host
- Over 100 internal modules
- VST plugins support
- Scene Snapshots
- Virtual Screens
- Low jitter sample-accurate sequencing engine
- Multichannel audio processing
- Multichannel HD recording
- Dedicated audio monitoring
- Audio: up to to 32 inputs and up to 32 outputs, full-duplex
- MIDI: up to 128 inputs and up to 128 outputs + routing
- MIDI Clock / MTC / MMC / MSC external sync
Rack Performer pricing and availability
Rack Performer is available immediatly world-wide and exclusively at www.livefactory.com. Price for a single user license is €139.