Numark announces the Numark Remix Toolkit for new owners of the Mixtrack II, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Quad and Mixtrack Edge.
With hand-selected audio content from Prime Loops—an award-winning sound design firm—the Numark Remix Toolkit contains over 380 audio samples for use with digital audio software titles such as Serato, Ableton, Virtual DJ and more. Samples are categorized into six sample packs across today’s hottest electronic music genres. Each sample pack contains 64 essential samples for remix work including one-shots, loops, transitions and sound effects.
Numark’s Mixtrack Series provides critically acclaimed hardware for digital remixing in the studio or in a live setting thanks to intuitive trigger/loop pads, extensive beat-matching controls and highly responsive jog wheels.
Numark Remix Toolkit Highlights:
- Included with all new Mixtrack II, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Quad or Mixtrack Edge
- 380+ in-demand sounds from award-winning content producer Prime Loops
- Sample Packs include Dubstep SFX, Dub Stylez, EDM Anthems, Trap Soundz, Epic EDM, and Mixtape Kits
- 64 samples per pack including club-ready loops, one-shots, transitions, drops and SFX
- Available via download for instant immersion into any DJ or DAW software
“The Numark Remix Toolkit gives Mixtrack owners instant access to professional-grade sounds for remixing music, which is an essential skill set for the modern DJ,” said Numark Senior Product Manager Chris Roman. “Prime Loops content is a staple of the remix industry and a natural fit for our highly capable line of DJ controllers.”
The Numark Remix Toolkit will be available for download in Winter 2014, with the purchase of any new Mixtrack II, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Quad or Mixtrack Edge.