Pioneer is marking 20 years in the DJ industry with the launch of a modern classic: the PLX-1000 professional turntable.
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables.
• High-torque direct drive (33⅓ rpm in 0.3 seconds)
• Classic DJ turntable layout
• Removable power, ground and phone cables
• S-shaped tone arm
• Multiple tempo control options: ±8%, ±16% and ±50%
• Tempo reset button • Solid build for excellent vibration damping
• Professional-grade gold-plated RCA jacks
• Rubber-lined tone arm to improve isolation and prevent feedback
More ingo at www.pioneerdj.com