DiGiGrid is expanding its line of advanced audio interfaces with DiGiGrid IOC, a control room I/O for SoundGrid systems.
Perfect for the control room, the DiGiGrid IOC audio interface offers a range of connectivity options, including two mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-grade preamps; eight line inputs/outputs; 16 AES and ADAT inputs/outputs; and two powerful headphone outputs. With DiGiGrid IOC and a dedicated SoundGrid DSP server on their network, users will be able to run hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, all fully integrated within their DAW of choice. By plugging DiGiGrid IOC into a SoundGrid network with a single Ethernet cable, users will enter a new world of real-time tracking, mixing and monitoring, with extremely low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
- ASIO- and Core Audio-compliant audio I/O for native DAWs
- 2 mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-grade preamps
- 8 line inputs/outputs and 2 headphone outputs
- 16 AES inputs/outputs, ADAT inputs/outputs
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- Quick-view front panel metering
- High-definition 192 kHz ADC conversion
- Super-low latency of 0.8 only milliseconds