Blue Cat Audio have released an update for their multiple tracks analysis tools, adding the ability to save the characteristics of measured material to reuse them later as references for comparison.
Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi, Oscilloscope Multi and StereoScope Multi are special audio analysis plug-ins which can communicate between instances: It is thus possible to visualize the spectrum, stereo image and waveform of multiple audio tracks on a single graph. These tools also provide the ability to compare the characteristics of several tracks using spectrum, stereo image or phase difference analysis.
With this new version, it is now possible to save all these measurements to reuse them later as references for comparison: you can measure and save the characteristics of third party material (mixes, but also rooms, audio plug-ins or hardware) to compare them with your own later, and make it better. Other improvements and fixes are also included in this update, as detailed below.
The plug-ins are available alone or as part of several bundles (Blue Cat’s Multi Pack and Analysis Pack). The update is free for existing customers and can be downloaded from the same page as the initial purchase (link received by email). Demo versions are also available for download on www.bluecataudio.com, in VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit and DirectX plug-in formats, for both Mac and PC (32 and 64-bit).
New in v2.1:
- Save each memory curve as a file that can be reloaded later as a reference.
- Copy and paste memory curves between instances using the system clipboard.
- Last loaded preset can now be saved directly from the presets menu without having to select the file.
- Fixed demo version popup window freezing Pro Tools in some situations.
- Presets can now be selected using MIDI Program change and bank select messages.
- Factory and user skins can now be selected directly from the plug-in menu.