Mixvibes Cross DJ for iOS just got a new audio engine and a fresh new look but above all, it is now a universal app. Meanwhile, its Android counterpart now works with Android M.
Cross DJ for iOS audio engine has been re-engineered. From a user standpoint, this translates in significant improvement of the battery consumption, better audio quality and optimized recordings.
- A redesigned app
- Cross DJ for iOS has been redesigned to achieve a greater consistency across both platforms. It namely
- brings the following benefits:
- Change the color of each deck (7 colors: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple & pink).
- Portrait mode: switch the device orientation to access a single-player portrait view.
- Vinyls: choose between big & small covers.
- Notification when a loop, an FX, a sample or an EQ is active.
- Small buttons are easier to tap.
- Universal app
Cross DJ for Android
- Cross DJ now run smoothly on Android M devices.
- On those devices, MIDI control in Cross DJ is now plug and play. Supported controllers are U-Mix
- Control 1&2, U-Mix Control Pro 1&2, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO 2 & 3 & Pioneer DDJ-SB.
- Multichannel audio for devices running Android M, providing for dual-stereo output. Users now can
- now pre-cue in stereo, while having a stereo master output at the same time.
- Many bug fixes.