DJs can now access unlimited music downloads and offline storage, as well as streaming in Serato DJ 1.9 with Pulselocker. This integration allows DJs with a Pulselocker Pro account to search, stream and store an unlimited number of tracks from the Pulselocker catalogue offline in Serato DJ.
Try Pulselocker FREE for two weeks easily by signing up to a trial inside Serato DJ, or on the Pulselocker website. A Pulselocker Pro subscription is USD 19.99 and is available in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium and The Netherlands. For Serato DJ Intro users that have been thinking of upgrading – we’ve reset all previous trials, giving you another 14 days to try Serato DJ and Pulselocker at the same time to see if it’s right for you.
Pulselocker is unique as it’s not only a full streaming service but allows unlimited downloads and offline storage for DJs to hold Pulselocker music and play it back, without being connected to the internet. With a library of around 44 million tracks from nearly 500,000 labels as well as public performance rights, Pulselocker is a great option for DJs wanting flexibility in their music.
As well as Pulselocker support, Serato DJ 1.9 also includes a number of important stability updates and changes for all Serato DJs – including tempo matching display option, returning by popular demand. Serato CEO, AJ Bertenshaw says: “At Serato, we always try to carefully choose each feature to be aimed at the professional DJ. When it came to connecting to a music subscription service, we wanted to make sure our offering was the very best available. With unlimited offline storage, and a deep catalog of music pulled from an incredible range of independent and major labels, we believe Pulselocker is the ideal choice for the working DJ.”
- Easily manage your Pulselocker account within Serato DJ.
- Access your Pulselocker music and playlists on any computer by logging in through Serato DJ.
- Display Pulselocker music and playlists in Serato DJ.
- Store an unlimited number of Pulselocker tracks offline and make these available for playback when not connected to the internet.
- Manage your Pulselocker library and store files for offline use without leaving Serato DJ.
- Use the standard Serato DJ search bar to search both music in your local library AND from the Pulselocker catalogue.
- Load and play Pulselocker music from playlists or search results to Serato DJ Virtual Decks.
- Tracks will cache the first 30 seconds as quickly as possible for fast auditioning on the go.
- Easily see the status of Pulselocker music in the Serato DJ library with new status column icons identifying streaming, pending or stored music.
- Music is downloaded at 320kbps unless provided at lower quality (256kbps) by the label.
- Track Metadata is stored locally for played streaming tracks and analyzed offline music.