At the 141st AES Convention in Los Angeles, Focusrite will be displaying its full range of audio network solutions at its exhibition booth, #202.
Focusrite will be showing the following products, all currently shipping and never before seen at AES:
- RedNet A16R: 16 channels of Dante™-networked A-D and D-A conversion, with network and PSU redundancy
- RedNet PCIeR Card: RedNet PCI Express card with network redundancy, enabling ultra-low latency audio and full track count for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Red 4Pre: 58 In / 64 Out Thunderbolt 2 and Pro Tools HD compatible audio interface, with Dante network audio connectivity.
Additionally, Focusrite is displaying the following products, all currently available:
- RedNet A8R: Eight channels of Dante-networked A-D and D-A conversion, with network and PSU redundancy
- RedNet AM2: Stereo Dante headphone amplifier and line output interface solution with PoE
- RedNet MP8R: 8-channel remote-controlled mic pre and A/D for Dante networks
- RedNet D16R: 16-channel AES3 I/O for Dante audio over IP networks
- RedNet D64R: 64-channel bridge between MADI and Dante Networks
- RedNet HD32R: 32-Channel Bridge between Dante Networks and Pro Tools|HD
What is RedNet?
RedNet is Focusrite’s flagship range of modular Ethernet-networked audio interfaces that harnesses the power of Audinate’s tried and tested Dante digital audio networking system to bring studio quality sound to any modern audio application, from live sound, to education, to broadcast as well as in the recording studio. RedNet is an extremely scalable, near-zero latency audio distribution system that can be used to expand I/O channel count, interface digital components, and/or bridge between Pro Tools|HD or MADI and the Dante audio network.