Waves Audio announces the Waves Dugan Speech plugin, the new official software version of the Dugan automixer for automatic control of multiple mic gains, designed for integrated use inside the eMotion LV1 live mixing console.
Powered by Dan Dugan’s patented voice-activated process, Dugan Speech controls the gains of multiple microphones automatically and in real time, dramatically reducing noise, feedback and comb filtering from adjacent microphones.
Dugan Speech ensures that system gain remains consistent, even when several speakers are talking at the same time. It makes perfectly matched crossfades, without any signal compression whatsoever, and without a noise gate that would cause undesirable artifacts.
The familiar Dugan automixer interface is incorporated into a designated layer mode within the eMotion LV1 mixing console, which users can easily access from any LV1 channel.
Dugan Speech is the definitive solution for television news and discussion panels, talk shows, faith-based services and events, film and TV dialog recording, conferences, and any other event involving several microphones and participants.
Waves Dugan Speech plugin features:
- Mixes multiple live microphones automatically and in real time
- Auto-mixes up to 64 channels simultaneously
- Integrates smoothly into the eMotion LV1 live mixer
- Developed in association with Dan Dugan
- Dugan mute/override groups integrated into the LV1 mixer’s Mute function
- Multi-touch compatibility
- Ideal for scenarios involving several participants and microphones