Hit’n’Mix Ltd, part of the Neuratron Group, the company responsible for creating the hugely popular PhotoScore and AudioScore software, are pleased to announce the release of Infinity 4.5 – a major, free update to their innovative new atomic audio editor.
Infinity allows you to unlock audio like never before – working with the actual notes, harmonics and unpitched sounds that it’s constructed from – no difficult edits on waveforms and frequency spectrums, audio begins to feel like it’s MIDI.
Infinity 4.5 now offers the ability to rip and export video and MIDI files, import and paint your own samples into rips via the Instrument Palette, auto-detect and set BPMs/tempo/scales/keys, remove background and foreground noise, plus a whole host of other audio processing and workflow improvements. These upgrades further increase the massive time and effort savings already provided by Infinity, making it a powerful ‘one-stop shop’ for automatic, manual and creative time, pitch & loudness editing for the clean-up of vocals, instruments, dialog and sound effects.
Infinity applications include:
- Editing audio like retouching a photo – clone pitch changes from other notes, add realistic vibrato, blend sounds and paint sampled notes.
- Cleaning up audio clips – correct note imperfections and make detailed pitch corrections, remove background and foreground noise, erase noise from within notes, take out unwanted notes (even from chords), improve the timing of notes without affecting others performed at the same time and tweak the levels of individual harmonics.
- Enhancing notes and phrases – add natural sounding harmony and counter melodies, transpose, time stretch, adjust stereo panning and apply effects like pitch quantization and reverb.
- Using and writing your own RipScripts – interactive tools based upon bars, notes, harmonics, frequency, amplitude & stereo panning.
Infinity accomplishes these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing. What’s more, Infinity fits within the workflow of most DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and FL Studio.
What’s new in Infinity 4.5
- Rip and export video (MAC only), MIDI and other file formats.
- Import your own samples into rips via the Instrument Palette.
- Remove background and foreground noise.
- New Draw Instrument, Replace Instrument, Cutter and Join Tools added to Audioshop.
- Enhanced editing capabilities – selection, zooming, plus setting loop markers, bars and grids.
- Auto-detect and set scale/key changes.
- Improved BPM/tempo detection and customisation.
- Various RipScript enhancements.
Martin Dawe, CEO of Hit’n’Mix Ltd comments:
“Infinity is the culmination of 17 years of research and we’re really excited to be offering a new audio editor that unlike other editors, doesn’t work on samples and waveforms, but instead breaks down the audio into the individual components of frequency, amplitude and harmonics. This enables you to change most characteristics without any kind of limit, hence the name Infinity!
Additionally, Infinity lets you import, or as we call it, ‘rip’ pre-mixed audio files, separate them into different tracks, edit them as you wish and then export them either in the original file format, or a whole host of other formats. In 4.5, you can even rip video files so we’re really looking forward to seeing how audio and video editors utilise this, as well as the many other new additions to the software!”
Infinity 4.5 is a free update for existing owners.
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A 1 month free trial license for Infinity can be obtained from https://hitnmix.com/ along with demos and tutorial videos. Full licenses can be purchased from Hit’n’Mix’s resellers or on-line from https://hitnmix.com/buy/.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Infinity is:
$349 for North America
£299 for UK and the rest of the world
€339 for Europe
20% off above prices until 31 March 2020 (midnight GMT).