IK Multimedia announces ARC System 3, the third generation of its innovative acoustic correction system that enables producers and engineers to mix better, faster and more confidently by correcting poor room acoustics, improving the audio monitoring accuracy of their studios.
It combines an ultra-accurate measurement microphone, room analysis software, and a correction plug-in, all in a simple-to-use package that delivers professional results.
ARC System 3 offers an all-new analysis algorithm that measures acoustics at three different heights to deliver a natural, unprocessed sound and superior accuracy; a streamlined measurement process for quicker, more accurate calibration; advanced controls and a re-sizeable retina display GUI for superior workflow; and the ability to use third party measurement mics for additional flexibility.
All in all, ARC System 3 delivers a natural listening experience that makes any existing studio sound like a well-treated room rather than a “corrected” room – without expensive acoustic treatments.
- Price and availability
ARC System 3 software-only version is now available for $/€199.99.*
- Existing owners of any registered IK product that retails for $/€99 or more can purchase the ARC System 3 software-only crossgrade for $/€99.99.
- ARC 2.0 or later users will receive a $/€50 coupon off the $/€99.99 price.
- Furthermore, all customers who purchase and register ARC 2.5 after April 1, 2020, will receive a free software-only upgrade to ARC System 3.
- ARC System 3 complete bundle with MEMS microphone will be available in Q2 for $/€249.99 and can be pre-ordered now.
- Existing owners of any registered IK product that retails for $/€99 or more can now pre-order the crossgrade of the ARC System 3 complete bundle with MEMS microphone for $/€149.99.