XPatch-64 from CB Electronics is a 64×64 digitally controlled, fully analogue audio patch bay routing system for audio professionals and aimed at streamlining workflow in even the most demanding post or music studios. Design based on the XPatch-32.
After user feedback from the XPatch-32, we have now added to XPatch-32/64 a High Impedance I/P card option for guitar pedals, Instruments etc and a 5 pin DIN Midi I/P to allow snapshot selection from midi pedals.
In any studio, the XPatch-64 can make it quick and easy to use your favorite new and legacy hardware effect’s units in your mix.
Once configured, XPatch-64 can operate independently of the XPatch2 program and host computer via the front panel encoder, 5 pin din midi input (PC Commands) or foot-switch. By switching between up to 128 snapshots, the foot-switch enables the XPatch-64 to be used as a powerful studio or live performance tool for musicians.
- 64×64 crosspoint routing
- zero crossing switching (“click-less”)
- front panel headphone monitoring
- create, store & recall routings (snapshots, 128 stored in unit)
- any input can connect to multiple outputs
- load and save predefined signal paths
- osx & windows compatible software
- 8 channels of metering
- 5 pin midi input (midi pc commands)
- gain control on every output & inputs 57-64
- unused i/o are muted to minimise crosstalk
- tablet/phone selection of snapshots & paths with touchosc
- high impedence input card option for inputs 57-64
- Release Date: Available now
XPatch-64 For a Limited Number price £3,800 ex VAT
XPatch-64 After Limited Number Sold price £4,200 ex VAT