SCHLAGZWERG combines the power of analogue drum and percussion sounds with modular versatility in a convenient and compact desktop unit. SCHLAGZWERG fusions CV-controllable percussion modules and a six-track CV/Gate-sequencer into a unique drum-machine for live and studio applications.
Thanks to its semi-modular concept, SCHLAGZWERG is ready to go without any need for patch-connections. Its internal pre-wiring comprises trigger-assignments for the gate-tracks of five (of six) drum-sounds as well as hihat decay-control. The additional CV-tracks can freely be patched to any of the modules’ functions. Naturally, the available CV-inputs can also be addressed by external control sources like LFOs, envelope generators or a Theremin-controller.
* semi-modular drum-machine
* true analogue sound sources
* kick, snare and tom (DRUM-04/-05/-06)
* cymbal and hihat (DRUM-07)
* step-sequencer with 16 steps and 16 A/B-patterns
* 6 gate- and 6 CV-tracks
* separate CV/Gate-tracks, e.g. for use with Kraftzwerg
* integrated MIDI/CV-interface
* integrated stereo-mixer with panning
* MSRP: 680,- Euro