Deckadance, Image-Lines popular DJ mixing application, has received a complete ‘engine’ overhaul and upgrades. Deckadance has now the widest support for MIDI controllers in the industry.
Deckadance, Image-Lines popular DJ mixing application, has received some exciting updates including:
- New synchronization engine – Songs are now totally locked in sync for whatever functions are performed within DD. Importantly, Deckadance can now be fully synchronized in other hosts such as Live including BPM & Phase.
- Snap & Quantize buttons – The GUI also gains new ‘Snap’ and ‘Quantize’ buttons to make cue point setting and jumps to cue points, seeks in waveforms & exit looping perfect synchronized with the beat.
- Loop settings – Improved to work per-beat rather than per-bar. This means faster, tighter repeats are now possible.
- Song manager – The song manager (SM) is now fully integrated into Deckadance. You can detach the SM window, great for multi-monitor setups. The SM includes iTunes integration for drag-&-drop between SM and iTunes. Import playlists and more.
- File Browser – A new File Browser replaces the old one. Designed for improved integration, searches and working with your files in Deckadance.
- Options & Setup – All setup and options have been organised into a unified tabbed system. Spend less time searching and more time tweaking options.
Deckadance comes now preconfigured for these controllers:
– Allen&Heath Xone:3D
– American Audio Digital Producer 2 / DP2, VMS4
– DJ-Tech 101 Series, DJ For All, Mix Free, i-Mix, i-Mix MKII, DJ Mouse, i-MixReload, uSolo FX, Pocket DJ & Kontrol One (K1 + M1)
– EKS Otus, XP10 & XP5
– Hercules RMX, DJ Console MK2, DJ Control MP3 & MP3 E2, DJ Console MK4, DJ Control Steel
– iCon i-DJ
– Kontrol-DJ KDJ500
– M-Audio XSessionPro & XPonent
– Numark Total Control, Omni Control
– Omnitronic MMC-1
– OpenLabs DBeat
– Percussa AudioCubes
– Reloop Digital Jockey
– Stanton SCS-1d & SCS.3d/DaScratch
– SYNQ PCM-1, DMC-1000, DMC-2000
– Vestax VCI-300, VCI-100, VCM-100 & Typhoon