The Digitech iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard sets a new standard for guitar signal processing. By harnessing the power of the iPad®, it combines the simplicity of a pedalboard with the flexibility of a multi-effects. The iPB-10 unleashes the ability to create and control guitar effects like never before.
The iPB-10 allows you to create your ultimate pedalboard, all on your iPad. Design a pedalboard by simply dragging and dropping up to 10 different pedals, in any order, to each pedalboard. You can even add an amp and cabinet to each setup. With 87 different pedals, 54 amps, and 26 cabinets to choose from, your options are virtually unlimited. Simply swipe your finger across the iPad to rearrange your pedals, turn them on and off, or to adjust their knobs.
Traditional multi-effects have given you the flexibility to change the entire configuration of your signal chain with a single footswitch. The iPB-10 brings the concept of presets to a pedalboard. This allows you to save 100 of your favorite pedalboards with the touch or your finger, and instantly recall them with the stomp of your foot. You can have a different pedalboard for each gig, set, song, or even switch pedalboards within a song.
Once you experience the flexibility of the iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard with its drag and drop design, you will change the way you think about guitar effects forever.
iPB-Nexus App for iPad-Coming June 2011
The iPB-Nexus app is the perfect way to build and control your pedalboard. Using the simple and intuitive touch screen controls of the iPad, iPB-Nexus makes designing your setup for the iPB-10 Programmable Pedal board easy. Add, arrange, and adjust your pedals with a few simple gestures of your finger.
- Drag and drop pedalboard design
- Arrange pedals in any order
- Touch screen control
- 87 pedals
- 54 amps
- 26 cabinets
- Drag and drop footswitch assignment
- Real-time view of pedal settings with direct access to pedal control
- Up to 10 pedals, 1 amp, and 1 cabinet can be added to a setup
- Unique setup assignable to each preset
- Infinite number of presets, 100 footswitch accessible
- Store, organize, and rate presets using My Tones library
- Compatible with iPad2 and iPad
iPB-10 Rear Panel Features:
- 1/4” guitar input
- 1/4″ amp loop with ground lift switch
- 1/4″ effects loop
- Stereo 1/4″ line output with Amp/Mixer switch
- Output level
- Stereo XLR outputs with ground lift switch
- 1/8” headphone output
- 1/4″ external footswitch control
- USB port for audio streaming
- DC power input
- Power switch