Tubbutec and LPZW-modules are announcing their new module “6m0d6”. 6m0d6 is the result of a two year collaboration and will be presented at Superbooth 2021. The 6m0d6 is based on the famous TR-606 and indeed can sound like one, but it is so much more.
With the turn of a knob you can explore completely new soundscapes ranging from organic retro drum sounds to industrial sound effects – while still maintaining that ‘606’ feel. Seamlessly blend between a 606 bassdrum to a decayed 808 sub-bass, tune and damp your Cymbal or just cut it into pieces and beat it with a monkey wrench. Tired of the normal snare sound? Why not replace it with a bit-crushed version of Indy fighting foes with his whip in a cave? Dynamic triggers, additional CV controls, midi control and individual outputs add the finishing touches to this versatile drum module.
- All original 606 sounds, analogue
- Many additional parameters for each sound
- Multiple trigger, accent and volume modes
- Advanced metal and noise sound control
- Multiple outputs and mix output
- CV control for multiple parameters
- Midi input and LINK input, compatible with Tubbutec 6equencer
- Eurorack 3U, 22HP
The original 606 circuits were replicated and modified with additional parameters. However, we made sure that each instrument can be set to sound like the original. These settings are marked on the front panel for convenience.