Arturia has released STORM version 3 for OSX.
The new version of Storm contains:
New ergonomics, an elegant piano roll, full MIDI management, new audio sequencer, an improved mixing table, a new synthesizer.
– Fully MIDI control:
– Virtual instrument playable through a MIDI keyboard
– Slave and Master MIDI Sync
– MIDI File import
– ReWire protocol (for synchronisation with Reason, Cubase, Logic Audio, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc…)
– Sampling rate: 44100 Hz
– 14 Instruments, 10 effects and entire mixing in full stereo
– Importation of WAV, AIFF, and MP3 files
– Exportation of songs in WAVE or AIFF.
– Direct import of external samples in the studio by drag and drop
– Automatic tempo detection of the imported sample
– Automatic tempo or tonality synchronization of samples (by time-stretching and pitch-shifting in real time)
– Integration of new sound modules and new effects for Storm
– Drag and drop support allowing the quicker importation and exportation of samples
– Two composition modes : real-time and static (step by step)
– Unlimited undo
– Full studio automation
– Automation of Mute in the mixing table
– Multiple keyboard shortcuts