Lucifer is a VST FX plugin designed for manipulating audio tracks in realtime.
Repeat, Gate, Stutter and Scratch a live input or audio track on the fly.
Lucifer has been desgined to be well-suited for live performance and DJ’s, allowing BPM to be set by tapping along on a key (C key).
– Host BPM / manual Tap BPM sync
– 6 Incarn graphs (pan/vol/scratch/distort/cut/res)
– scratch/stutter/reverse audio on-the-fly
– run multiple instances!
– additonal FX (spread/groove/bounce/gate)
– 4 filter modes (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch)
– Infinite Lock-repeat
– Stereo operation with DJ-type crossfader
– low CPU usage
– Graph data (and knob values) save in host song (note: demo prevents loading saved
– fairly priced ($66.66)
– lifetime free updates
Lucifer VST screenshot: