LinPlug is proud to announce the upcoming release of SaxLab.
SaxLab is a professional and highly-flexible VST/AU-format wind instrument
synthesizer with several unique features. SaxLab uses multi-sample playback of
wind-instrument samples and incorporates a specially designed four-voice
crossfade system that is capable of creating highly realistic wind instrument
SaxLab’s key features include an easy-to-use interface, a wide range of highquality
preset waveforms, an effects section that includes chorus and reverb, as
well as extensive real-time modulation options. Special attention has been paid to
making the performance controls as rich and responsive as possible, so that the
instrument can be realistically played.
SaxLab is the successor to Dash Signature’s popular TubiLeSax VST
instrument, introducing many new features and an improved sound engine. An
upgrade path from TubiLeSax to SaxLab will be available for registered users of
SaxLab contains a range of features designed to make your music-making more
efficient and enjoyable.
– Many different SoundSets for various saxophone instruments.
– Monophonic multi-sample playback with internal four-voice crossfade.
– Adjustable mix of three sound layers for each note: the “Air” layer, the “Keys” layer and the “Pitched” layer.
– Air/Keys and Pitched sound layer crossfade point is set by MIDI velocity.
– User-definable, velocity-sensitive amplitude envelope.
– Tonal characteristics of the instrument’s overall sound can be defined by the user.
– Real-time control of the instrument’s brightness.
– Three modes of mono performance: Legato, Retrigger, Alternate
– Control of PitchBend and Glide.
– Random pitch deviation and body frequency deviation per note.
– Envelope, LFO and MIDI-controlled vibrato and tremolo.
– Stereo chorus and stereo reverb effects.
– Simple tuning selection via a “one-click” menu.
– MidiLearn available for every control.
– Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with the song
Inspirational SoundSets combined with an easy-to-use interface make the
LinPlug SaxLab the ideal virtual instrument for musicians wanting to emulate real
System Requirements: VST2.0 or AU capable host software,
MacintoshTM, Mac OSXTM 10.2.6 or higher, 750 MHz or higher CPU
PC, Windows 95TM or higher, 750 MHz or higher CPU
Purchase: SaxLab will be available in Autumn 2004.
Licence Fee: to be announced