Native Instruments has introduced Electronic Instruments 2 XT, the extended version of their Reaktor instrument collection. The new version contains all the unique synthesizers, drum machines and effects from the collection as individual self-contained software instruments. Each of the eight instruments in Electronic Instruments 2 XT can be run both standalone as well as in all major plugin formats, without relying on a Reaktor or Reaktor Session installation.
The eight instruments included in Electronic Instruments 2 XT are:
* PHOTONE – hybrid master synthesizer
* LIMELITE – advanced beat composer
* METAPHYSICAL FUNCTION – soundscape synthesizer
* KRYPT – granular drum machine
* AKKORD – sequenced chord generator
* FAST FX – advanced performance effects
* RESOCHORD – programmable polyphonic resonator
* CYAN – extended vintage chorus
The original ensemble versions are also included on the disc for optional editing in Reaktor. Electronic Instruments 2 XT also ships with a printed manual covering all included instruments.
Electronic Instruments 2 XT will be available in February 2005 for a suggested retail price of $169 / 149 Euro.
More information is available at www.native-instruments.com or check out our product page (link below).