Logic Pro 7 to Logic Pro 7.1 Upgrade Kit – Upgrade your Logic Pro 7.0 to version 7.1 and take advantage of full native plug-in delay compensation, expanded Apple Loops integration, new Bass Amp and hybrid synthesizer plug-ins, easy re-ordering of plug-ins, and more.
The Logic Pro 7.1 update adds a generous collection of new features and sought after enhancements such as full native plug-in delay compensation and over 70 new key commands. It provides greater facility for creating and managing Apple Loops and a convenient new method for re-ordering Channel Strip plug-in configurations. Logic Pro 7.1 further extends the creative options with 5 new plug-ins including a Bass Amp and two hybrid synthesizers. The update is rounded out by a host of optimizations and refinements that significantly improve the performance and stability of both Logic Pro and the included, updated version of Waveburner.
TOP TEN REASONS TO UPGRADE:
1. Expanded Apple Loops Integration
2. Full Native Plug-In Delay Compensation
3. New Instrument and Effect Plug-Ins
4. Hand Tool in Track Mixer
5. Over 70 New Key Commands
6. Numerous Plug-In Improvements
7. Support for 9 additional Control Surfaces
8. Follow Tempo Option for Recorded Audio
9. Insert Chords from Chord Track
10. Multiple Performance Enhancements
Note: Logic Pro 7.1 is available to all Logic Pro users possessing an XSkey authorized for Logic Pro 7.0. Visit www.apple.com/logic/ for more information on upgrading.