Panorama is a specialized tool for creating stunningly realistic 3-D audio scenes. The DSP technology in Panorama reproduces psychoacoustic sound localization and distance cues, allowing you to pan sounds in three dimensions: not just left and right, but up, down, front, back, near, and far. Panorama combines 3-D audio panning with acoustic environment modeling, including wall reflections, reverberation, distance modeling, and the Doppler pitch effect. While primarily intended for headphone listening, Panorama also includes a crosstalk canceller for playback over conventional stereo loudspeakers.
Create creating stunningly realistic 3-D audio scenes, 3-D audio panning with acoustic environment modeling, Effects include wall reflections, reverberation, distance modeling, and the Doppler pitch effect:
* Position and move sound in three dimensions
* Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTF) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues.
* Integrated reverberation and distance cues
* Extensive control over dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room
* Doppler pitch effect
* Full automation support for creating moving sounds
* Crosstalk canceller for loudspeaker playback
* Create realistic sound scenes
* Make special 3-D and moving sound effects in conventional stereo productions
* Unique mixing tool – position musical instruments in a virtual space
* Essential tool for headphone audio production
Panorama is being introduced at a price of $199,95 until May 14th. After this date the price will be $249,95 (Euro 195.00). More information available at www.wavearts.com