Wormhole proudly moves from apulSoft to join the plasq line up, and is now simpler and more powerful. Wormhole2 is for audio professionals and musicians, allowing routing of audio between machines on a network. Now you can make use of all the processing power in your studio. For example; set aside a machine for complex instruments or effects, route audio out to it, then back into your favorite DAW. Or route audio between your PCs and Macs to get the best of both worlds. Or share audio between laptops on stage. Or or or… there are lots of possibilities!
New to Wormhole2:
• Reduced latency
• Awesome new intuitive user interface
• Auto latency compensation for round-trip connections
• Multiple channels can be “sample-locked”
• No more config application – it auto configures!
• auto-negotiates connections
• generally much cooler 🙂
For more information please visit the Plasq website.