ANTARES have released Tiger-compatible versions of Auto-Tune 4 TDM OS X, RTAS OS X, VST OS X and MAS OS X and AU OS X. These releases are free upgrades for current owners of the respective versions of Auto-Tune 4.
Next to this update of AutoTune 4 Antares have announced the coming availability of AVOX, the Antares Vocal Toolkit. AVOX is a suite of five new state-of-the-art vocal processors that give you the power to create stunning vocal tracks in any musical style as well as design unique vocal effects for audio post-production applications.
– THROAT Physical Modeling Vocal Designer – a radical new vocal tool that, for the first time, lets you process a vocal through a meticulously crafted physical model of the human vocal tract.
– DUO Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler – using a simplified version of THROAT’s vocal modeling, along with variations in pitch, timing and vibrato depth, DUO automatically generates a doubled vocal part from an existing vocal with unmatched ease and realism.
– CHOIR Vocal Multiplier – actually turns a single voice into up to 32 distinct individual unison voices, each with its own pitch, timing and vibrato variations.
– PUNCH Vocal Impact Enhancer – as its name so ably implies, PUNCH gives your vocal more dynamic impact, allowing it to cut through a dense mix with clarity and power.
– SYBIL Variable Frequency De-Esser – tames vocal sibilance with a flexible compressor and a variable highpass frequency to match any vocal performance.
AVOX will be available this fall at your local Antares dealer. Details, screenshots and pricing of AVOX are still not published. We will release them as soon as possible. For information on AutoTune 4 upgrades and downloads please visit the Antares website.