CME announced the Bitstream 3X desktop controller, which has feature sets never before seen in MIDI controllers.
“3X” stands for “3 Axis” because the Bitstream 3X features full control over three different Axis- X, Y and Z. A joystick allows control over two (X and Y), while an infrared controller is used for the Z axis. With 35 knobs, 8 Sliders and 16 buttons, the Bitstream gives you total hands on control of any DAW software and comes with an astounding 13,000 presets including Reason, Live, Reaktor, Traktor, Absynth, Cakewalk and of course Cubase. Digital DJ’s will love the MIDI Cross fader and the 8 track motion sampler allows automated recording of the movements of the knobs, joystick, crossfader and infrared controller.
Hands On MIDI Controls:
– Unique Dual axis analog joystick, Infrared controller & Cross-fader
– 35 knobs – 8 sliders – 16 buttons
– Transport functions
– Automated MIDI Controls
– Built-in programmable LFO
– 8 track motion sampler for recording all the hands on controls
– Enhanced arpeggiator
– Large graphic display (with backlight)
– 13,000 Presets for a huge variety of synths and software
– USB compatible
– 100 snapshot scenes
The Bitstream 3X will be available in April, 2006 for $399.99 MSRP (Euro 330). For more information please visit the CME Pro website.