RealGuitar 2.0 has been released. Built-in Pattern manager and a number of new unique features added to version 2.0 let you emulate guitar performance in even more realistic way while creating solo and accompaniment parts for your songs.
A number of new unique features added to version 2 let you emulate guitar performance in even more realistic way while creating solo and accompaniment parts for your songs.
RealGuitar 2 features:
– Pattern Manager (available only in 2L version):
– RealGuitar is now equipped with powerful multi-functional built-in Pattern Manager letting you use RG MIDI Pattern Library for creating guitar accompaniment parts in the whole new and convenient way.
* Complete RG MIDI Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns)
* Pattern Tree view, allowing to find/select rhythm patterns right from RealGuitar
* Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar ‘Strokes’ contained in the current rhythm pattern (differently colored ‘Piano Roll’ type bars allow to easily visualize Up/Down, Up/Down Muted, Slow Strums, individual string Strokes, etc…)
* Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer, even with RealGuitar standalone run
* Total synchronization with host’s tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature…
* Drag’n’Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host’s MIDI track (pattern is automatically multiplied by the assigned number of measures)
* Real time pattern arranging (dramatic changing pattern performance on the fly):
o Add/reduce dynamics (velo+)
o Randomize dynamics
o Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics
o Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller)
Features added to Solo mode:
* Hammer-on, Pull-off
* Hammer-on with automatic Pull-off on key release
* Legato Slide (up and down) – automatic slide between any two pressed notes
* Note-Off Repetition – automatically repeating the released note(s) to easily perform tremolo technique
* 4 Key Switch FX keys (C1, C#1, D1, D#1) let you assign and use up to 4 various guitar effects in the same performance
* ‘Silent’ Key Switch mode – allows to switch to new sound (Key Switch FX) without muting the previous one (e.g. performing Harmonics over sustained bass note)
* Pedal Switch FX – switching to various guitar effects/articulations by pressing Sustain Pedal
Feature added to Chords mode:
* Number of Strings – now it is possible to also disable upper strings in a chord (similar to current version lower strings disabling), so you can play chords without 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. strings, i.e. reduce # of strings used for the chord up to any middle one
Features added to Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick modes:
* Slash Bass Chords – all chordal modes now have ‘/Bass’ option that allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass (including its own III, V (and Root of course)). That adds 800 (!) more new chord voicings to 1000 available in version 1.5
* Legato Chords – allows to sustain note(s) on chord change if the same note(s)/string/fret is being triggered in the previous chord.