Version update 1.3 for Marquis Compressor is now available for download. Marquis Compressor is an universal compressor plug-in module in PC VST format which is both suitable for track and mix compression.
This version introduces a very useful ‘Sound’ mode selector. It is now possible to switch between the default “Phasy” sound mode to a “Linear” sound mode which offers a phase-linear processing. Phase-linear sound mode does not affect phase response of the program material. This mode can be particularly useful for mastering applications where low-frequency phase shift introduced by the “Phasy” mode is not desirable.
For your information, Marquis features a unique signal level detection algorithm, which creates a very open, punchy, compressed sound with an impressive transient response. Beside this, Marquis compressor offers a classic feedback (opto) compression mode switchable to a more common feed-forward compression. Both modes perform differently, but equally well.
Voxengo Marquis Compressor features:
* Variable knee design
* Harmonically enhanced sound
* Three compression behaviors
* Feed-forward and feedback (opto) modes
* Different coloration types
* Release contour controls
* Key signal filtering
* 4-level meters
* “A-to-B” comparisons
* Factory presets
* Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
* All sample rates supported
* 64-bit internal precision
* Native assembler DSP code
Next to this Marquis Compressor update, Voxengo recently updated its Soniformer plugin to version 2.5. Improvements here are:
* Knob mode panel state is now restored correctly after closing plug-in’s window.
* Order mode buttons can be now switched to Off state and back with the right mouse button.
For more information please visit the Voxengo website.