A version update 1.4 for r8brain PRO is now available for download. r8brain PRO is a professional sample rate converter that offers a high-quality sample rate conversion (resampling).
This version update features command line conversion support. Now r8brain PRO can read broadcast wave extension data from the CVS-formatted text file. Dithering has been re-implemented: now r8brain PRO uses a common 2LSB TPDF dithering method.
For your information, r8brain PRO implements sample rate conversion process in its full: interpolation and decimation steps without exploiting any kind of simplifications. You also have an option of using the minimum-phase conversion mode, which brings SRC with true analog qualities.
r8brain PRO features:
* Reads 8-, 16-, 24-, 32-bit PCM and IEEE files
* Reads both WAV and AIFF files
* Writes 16-, 24-, 32-bit PCM and IEEE WAV files
* Multi-channel file support
* Extensible wave format support
* EBU BWF extensions support
* Linear- and minimum-phase modes
* Ultra-steep conversion mode
* Batch support
* Automatic normalization
* Supports all standard sample rates