Wusikstation is one of the most popular Sampler/Rompler out there. Since it started, if got more and more features asked by users, a new interface, easier way to load presets and much more. Its been rated by users the number one choice when creating songs. It can cover pretty much any style of music. From NewAge to SoundTracks, from Dance to Techno.
* Insert effects per Layer. Besides the current FX1 and FX2, you will have 6 new options. iO1, iO2, iO3, iO4, iW1, iW2.
* File Search (works for all files) F3 Shortcut. The search is done on the selected directory and all sub-dirs inside. If you select a Root directory, it will search everywhere (inside the DATA*** folder).
* Preset Favorites – Saves/Loads user presets.
* Preset Word Search. This will search for the entered word inside preset-files. e.g. if you want to find all presets that are named “Piano”, but also uses samples named “Piano”. Or if you want to find files with Arabic tuning, just type “ARABIC”.
* Extra Envelope options: Exponential (x1 and x2), Inverted Exponential (x1, x2 and x4) or Linear Mode (right-click on AmpEnv/ModEnvs).
* Amp Envelopes can be LINKED now (right-click on AmpEnv).
* Option to add new elements on the GUI for V3 skins, while still being able to load V2/V1 skins. For those cases, it will use Right-Click menus to access new objects.
* New customizable Tool Tips code (uses a TXT file for customization). The new Effects SDK also allows to add ToolTips on Insert/Send Effects.
* Master Unison, affects all layers (monophonic only).
* Both the MIDI-Learn and Automation codes were optimized.
* Pitch-Bend is now sent per channel using the Multi-Timbral settings found over the Configuration-Page.
* EQ default values are all centered now. Also, they will display -1 to 1, instead of 0 to 127.
* Changing Wavesequencer destination no longer erases the data.
* Layer MIDI Channel now shows on the Layer section.
New V3 Effects:
* Stereo Bit Quantizer (Distortion).
* Stereo Double Distortion (64 bits 2x oversampled).
* 3 Tap Mono to Stereo Delay/Echo.
* 3 Tap Stereo Parallel Delay/Echo.
* Reverse Echo.
* Ring Modulator.
* Stereo Phaser.
* Stereo Flanger.
* 32 Band Analog Vocoder.
Prices range from $49,95 (Euro 40) to $199,95 (Euro 160). An upgrade from V2 to V3 costs $39,95 (Euro 32).