Camel Audio are pleased to announce CamelCrusher – a new free VST and Audio Unit plugin. CamelCrusher is a versatile colouring multi effect that borrows some features from its big brother CamelPhat. It offers two different distortion algorithms which can be blended together to create a wide variety of tones and textures. Great for guitars, drums and plenty more.
There’s also a warm, smooth analogue-style low-pass filter, with buckets of resonance. Assign a MIDI controller and start tweaking. Finally, let’s not forget the easiest-to-use compressor you’ll find anywhere. It can ‘phatten’ up your sound as quickly as you can turn up the ‘Amount’ knob!
– Two different distortion types.
– Warm, analogue-modelled resonant low-pass filter.
– High quality, easy-to-use compressor, with ‘Phat’ mode.
– Powerful ‘MIDI Learn’ function.
– A collection of useful Preset patches to get you started.
– Randomize for instant inspiration
– Available as a Universal Binary for Mac