MAGNUS CHOIR is a virtual instrument plugin which can be used to create natural and synthetic choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts. Syntheway has released version 1.5 of Magnus Choir.
* Updated built-in sound bank to 32 patches (16 new predefined sounds of Choirs, Vocal Textures and Pads).
* Added State Variable Filter, that includes Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, and Band Reject Filters with adjustable Cutoff Frequency and Resonance.
* Added MIDI Automation: MIDI Continuous Controllers (MIDI CC) messages are recognized from an external MIDI control surface.
* Redesigned GUI.
* Added embedded CHM help/info file on GUI.
* Display selected preset.
* Bug selecting some preset sound and exporting audio, it resets to default value. Now it is fixed.
* Small bug fixes.