Surge is a software synthesizer that combines wavetable and analog style oscillators with a highly innovative filter array and an abundance of effects, SURGE gives you synthesis tools to last you a lifetime. Vember Audio has updated Surge to version 1.2.2.
Changes since v1.2.1:
* New FM oscillator added. It consists of a single carrier wave, two relative modulators and an absolute modulator.
* The position of the modulation wheel and the 7 custom controllers are now remembered by sequencer recall (but not in patches).
* Copy & Pasting oscillator settings now removes old modulation routing made to the target oscillator prior to the paste.
* Fixed issue with MIDI controllers assigned to parameters would not clear correctly.
* Fixed issue with the Mac OS X builds that could potentially cause bugs/crashes.