LennarDigital updates the new Sylenth1 Vsti. Sylenth1 is a virtual analog synthesizer that takes the definitions of quality and performance to a higher level. Until now only very few software synthesizers have been able to stand up to the sound quality standards of hardware synths.
Sylenth1 has just been updated to version 1.1. A list of the most important changes:
* Optimized loading and initialization times (approximately 3 times faster). All initialization routines and the entire modulation part have been rewritten.
* Maximum polyphony changed to 16 notes.
* Added Aftertouch as a modulation source.
* Added bitcrusher and decimator distortion types.
* Added Sample-and-Hold waveform to the LFO’s.
* Smoother LFO waveforms and more accurate filter cutoff modulation.
* Free button on the LFO’s for switching retriggering behavior.
* Maximum pitchbend range changed to 24 notes.
* Fixed parameter value display bug.
* Now compatible with Receptor.
* Eliminated clicking effects at note start, while maintaining sharp attack.
* Smoother dry/wet modulation for delay and reverb.
* Fixed rendering initialization bug.
* Higher output accuracy at any sample rate.
* 68 new presets.