The editors for TC Helicon MIDI enabled products have been redesigned for true VSTi support as well as compatibility with Windows Vista and Dual Binary. In a recording session, or preparing presets before a performance, a PC/Mac Editor for VoiceLive, VoiceWorks, VoiceWorksPlus, VoiceDoubler, VoiceOne or VoicePro is an efficient tool for editing and backup.
New Features in Spring 2007:
* OS X Dual Binary (PowerPC & Intel) Compatibility
* Windows Vista Compatibility
* True ‘Virtual Instrument’ operation as a stand-alone or as a plug-in
* VST capabilities expanded – Editors now save current data in project files for ‘Total Recall’
* Studio Connections plug-in capability added Redesigned application menus and dialogs for maximum user friendliness
In addition to the new OS support, the application architecture has been overhauled to let the user work with a true ‘virtual instrument’ representation of their hardware, instead of a group of separate data editors. In the new versions, there is only one application window containing a single graphical editor to handle everything. The result is a completely intuitive editing tool that operates along the same principles as a soft-synth or plug-in effect.