The new Juice Pack 2.0 contains the new plugins Love Philter, Parametric EQ 2 and Wave Candy, as well as numerous bugfixes.
Three new plug-ins:
1. Love Philter: Love Philter consists of eight identical filter units, each able to be feed to the next one in the chain. It can create complex delay, gating and filtering effects.
2. Parametric EQ 2: Parametric EQ 2 is an advanced 7-band parametric equalizer plugin with spectral analysis. The band type and the frequency and width of each band are fully adjustable. You can choose from High Shelf, Low Shelf, Peaking, Band Pass, Notch, Low Pass, High Pass or Band Pass filters for each band independently. There is also a global gain slider to adjust the overall volume.
3. Wave Candy: Wave Candy is a flexible audio analysis and visualization tool including an Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser and Peak Meter. The display type, colors, frequency range and dynamic range are fully customizable.
* Fixed crash opening editor in Zynewave Podium.
* Improved idle timing in Edison.
* Fixed script problem in Edison.
* Fixed idle problem in Edison and Multiband Compressor.
* Fixed size problem in Renoise.
* Fixed small memory leak on destroy.
* Fixed crashes in Wavelab.
* Preset menu when right-clicking on Edison hint as well now.
* Small fix in Multiband Compressor.
* New version of Limiter script.
* Can now right-click hint label to select preset.
* Fixed bug using Vocoder in Live 6.
* Added Limiter script to Edison.
* Works better in Cubase VST 5.1 (EQUO doesn’t show, though).
* Various small changes to clean up code, affects all plugins.