Devine Machine Software has updated Krishna Synth to v1.02. The demo version has also been updated (Noise in demo has been lowered and happens at longer intervals).
Both platform corrections :
– The movie menu now gives access to all 2142 movies.
– Corrected LFO noise behaviour when assigned to pitch.
– LFO Chaos range problem fixed.
– Refreshing of step sequencer on GUI when reloading fixed.
OSX specific corrections :
– Faster frame oscillator drawing .
– Problem on importing files solved.
– Knob value readout now works fine.
– Noise Oscillator Problem Solved.
More to come soon :
– Reverb Pre Delay in options
– Disabling MIDI learn option
– Fixed MIDI learn mapping