BATTERY 3 is the professional standard for drums and percussion. The latest version of the acclaimed drum sampler fuses an extensive library with functionality and simplicity. Native Instruments just released version 3.0.2.
* New Templates Kits with predefined key ranges included.
* Initialization time has been reduced significantly.
* Keyranges now saved in empty cell-matrix (matrix without samples).
* Add Sample works now correctly after a cell has been loaded.
* Errors during re-save process (Kits and samples) have been fixed.
* Delete Cell now resets sound parameters.
* Changes in output routing are now saved.
* Hotkeys are no longer “stolen” from the host.
* Import mapping now combines velocity layers of the same key range in one cell.
* Crash on load fixed in standalone, in Live 5, and in Logic.
* Cubase 4 serious error in wave editor has been fixed.
* Crash trying to copy from a sample has been fixed.
* Several crashes on quitting Battery have been fixed.
* Crash when quitting audio setup dialog has been fixed.
* Crash when mounting a new browser volume has been fixed.
* Library cache file corruption problem has been fixed.
* Voices should not be restricted any longer.