Sony has updated Sound Forge to v9.0c. The Sound Forge 9 professional digital audio production suite includes everything you need to quickly get from raw audio to finished master. Use this suite to create and edit stereo and multichannel audio files with speed and precision. Efficiently analyze, record and edit audio, digitize and restore old recordings, model acoustic environments, design sound for multimedia, and master replication-ready CDs.
Notable fixes/changes in version 9.0c:
* Fixed a bug that would mix the wrong source when performing drag-and-drop mixing.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent phase and mono-compatibility meters from working when no channel was assigned to the sound card’s first ports.
* Fixed a bug that would select the wrong region after a mix operation.
* Fixed a bug that could cause erroneous data to be displayed in the Statistics window.
* Fixed a bug that prevented Ctrl+Shift+D (Set Selection) and Ctrl+G (Go To) from working when a processing dialog was open.