At the coming AES, TL Audio will unveil their new Fat Track Tube Production Suite, which will be a complete solution for tracking, summing and monitoring.
Designed to be the centrepiece of any home, project or semi-professional studio, it combines some of the best-loved features of TL Audio products into one compact unit, adding warmth and sonic pleasure to all recordings and mixes!
Use the Fat Track to capture your recordings with premium TL Audio tube preamps and 3 band swept EQ, or use for mix down and summing with up to 4 stereo and 2 mono returns.
Fully featured master and monitor section with alternative loudspeaker mode, 2 headphone outputs with level control, effects return, balanced insert on stereo bus and channels, tape out, and I/O switchable between +4 / -10.
All connectors are handily placed at the rear top of the unit for quick, easy cable changes and the unit can also be fitted with the TL Audio DO-8 ADAT interface for easy digital connectivity.
* Mic, Line and Instrument inputs
* 3 band swept EQ on input channels
* 2 tube stages
* Balanced insert points on channels and master
* Effects send / return
* Phantom power, 30db pad, phase reverse.
* 4 stereo returns (DAW / tape returns) switchable +4 / -10
* 2 Headphone outputs with independent level control
* Alternative loudspeaker mode
* Main volume large knob control
* Balanced I/O +4 / -10
* Compatible with DO-8 ADAT interface
* Width = 383mm
* Depth Top Plate = 280mm
* Depth Side = 300mm (+ Transformer at Rear = 45mm)
* Height Back = 143mm
* Height Front = 83mm (+ Feet = 10mm)