Steinberg announces an update to its WaveLab 6 and WaveLab Studio 6 applications. The 6.1 updates offer a range of new internet publishing features including RSS 2.0 support, a built-in FTP client, templates for easy setup and much more. The 6.1 updates are now available as a free update for all registered WaveLab 6 and WaveLab Studio 6 customers.
“WaveLab 6.1 unites two worlds for the first time, namely professional audio editing and internet publishing,” comments Frank Simmerlein, Steinberg’s Director of Marketing. “The specially developed podcast tools are extremely well integrated within the program and enable internet publishing directly from WaveLab. The free updates to the 6.1 versions of WaveLab 6 and WaveLab Studio 6 offer everything needed to produce and publish on the
web, reflecting an ever-increasing demand for internet broadcast features,” Simmerlein continues.
Steinberg’s renowned audio editing and mastering suite incorporates CD mastering, multi-channel editing, audio restoration, DVD-A authoring, broadcast production and creative sound design.
– Sample accurate audio editing in stereo and surround*
– Excellent performance and outstanding audio quality with sample rates up to 384 kHz, 32-bit floating point resolution
– Powerful Audio Montage for simultaneous editing across several tracks
– Red Book-compatible CD mastering as well as DVD-A authoring*
– Full podcasting toolkit – new with 6.1
– Comprehensive suite of real-time metering and analysis tools
– Top-end EQs, dynamics and effects, with optional VST effect plug-in integration
– Outstanding audio restoration tools
– Support for all standard audio formats including WAV, AIFF, AU, MP3, MP2 (M.U.S.I.C.A.M.), RAW, Windows Media 9, AES-31 Import und Export plus many more
WaveLab 6 is priced at € 649.00; WaveLab Studio 6 costs € 299.00